Thursday, November 4, 2010

In case you haven't heard, I got the lead role, Macheath aka Mack the Knife. This is my first time acting in the theater since a fifth grade production of The HMS Pinafore in which I played a sailor holding a mop. I am extremely humbled, honored and excited to be working with such a wonderful cast and crew in the Circle Ensemble Theater's inaugural production of A 3 Penny Opera. It is a ton of hard work, but also fun and rewarding. It is stretching my voice in ways I hadn't thought possible...a whole diferent way of singing!


My costume doubled as a halloween costume this year.

Lisa Mende and Kathleen Hogan in costume.

If you are interested click on newearthmusichall.com to purchase tickets or
call 706-362-2175 to reserve your tickets today!




No comments:

Post a Comment